WHITE to BROWN’s inspiration grew from a simple truth: you want a top quality range of spray tanning that isn’t just for a special occasion. They’re there for whenever you feel like, as part of your everyday style.
WHITE to BROWN has embraced this demand their spray tanning products complement every skin tone and skin type, enhancing your natural glow at any occasion, day or night.
The utmost care has gone into this product WHITE to BROWN a true British brand, manufactured and created with love in the UK. So enjoy an unparalleled experience every time you tan, step out with confidence, and show off your natural colour tone.
Wear to Work, Wear to Play, WHITE to BROWN.
Before your session we recommend that you:
- Exfoliate your entire body at home before session
- Wear loose clothing when you come into the salon
- Wear dark underwear.
- Do not moisturize or wear perfume on your body before your tan.
- Wax or shave 24 hours before the appointment to avoid skin irritation
- Tint eyelashes/eyebrows at least 24 hours before to avoid discolouration
- Do not swim
- Do not get a massage
- Do not exercise and avoid any activity that causes sweating
- Do not exfoliate until 3 days after tan
- Wear loose and dark clothing after tan application
- Avoid water on hands after tan application
- The outcome of a spray tanning solution can be affected by different products and/or conditions. Please read through the following information, and note:
- Psoriasis and eczema are conditions that may cause the development of your tan to be uneven.
- If you are in the first trimester of pregnancy you should not be spray tanned, although tanning is safe during the 2nd & 3rd trimester there is a risk of uneven pigmentation in the skin and this may result in white patches. If you are breast feeding the breast area would have to be covered during the application.
- Some medications may stop the tan developing e.g. steroids, strong antibiotics and chemotherapy.
- If any moisturisers/shower gels with moisturisers have been used prior to application this can cause an uneven tan, as the chemical that brings out the colour in your skin cannot penetrate efficiently.
- Spray tan results are not guaranteed due to the variables involved and are therefore non-refundable.
Full Body £20.00
Upper Body £10.00
Treatment Time 15 mins
Aylesbury Salon Tel: 01296 393311,
Milton Keynes Salon Tel: 01908 520840